Some days I feel like I am stretching to think of a new place to take our photo. How much could I charge for other couples to use this as a backdrop? Divide our mortgage payment by 20 friends=$100.00! 40 friends=$50.00. What kind of fund-rasier would that be? I'll announce it here first.
Actually, I have an interview Wednesday at the Inner Harbor for a job I would love with Urban Outfitters...and finally heard a voice-mail rumoring that the Census Bureau is re-hiring all of us managers...(don't leave me time-sensitive messages, ever. If you don't get me when you call, email. I listen to my messages eventually, but not as often as I check email or blogs!)
Happy Birthday to one of my super creative sisters LUANNA today! Glad you are in my family!
My brother David (white shirt, glasses in above picture) sent me a sepia edited version of Us. See if you can tell what is different--a detail deleted that takes away a distraction, and not just the color...
Thanks, David!
6 comments:
I agree. Good edit. Picture backdrop is fun idea. Wish we lived closer.
zoomed in to edit out the suspender?
It's a great picture. love the sepia.
I love your shirt in that first picture Mom!
Very sweet good picture.
Love you!
Pens! I love it.
Emma thanks for making me buy it, persuading me at the store, when I was ready to put it back on the rack. LOVE shopping with you!
Yeah, Jen! David told me what he had done, so I had a clue. I wrote back to him and told him I was trying really hard not to covet his editing program and skills. Do you know how to do what he does? Teach me?
What a difference! That picture is definitely frame-worthy.
Post a Comment