Dream-I talked about my tower room remodeling dream at the dinner table, a place to read, with windows on all four sides, soft pillows, plenty of light, comfortable. John laughed delightedly, "A $50,000 remodel for a place to read?" He isn't making fun of me. Window seats, built-ins, a huge mud-room, landscaped yard (we found some bamboo on non-private land that I may be able to transplant to create the privacy screen I want!) all house dreams that are on hold for now.
Believe-I believe things will get better. John says I am a mystic in many ways, even if I scoff at superstitions. As soon as I am patient, and accept what is happening, will the trial end? Is it my fault, my lack of acceptance that is keeping John from finding a job? No, I don't believe that.
Imagine-new colors, new possibilities to use what we have. New quilts, new paintings/murals. New talents discovered. New books. Old and new friends over for dinners. Old bad habits pushed out.
We listened to "The Spoken Word" on the way to Church Sunday, talking about the Wright Brothers and their greatness, doing the hard work, discovering by doing ordinary acts over and over and perfecting them by trial.
My life is filled with lots of ordinary acts. I hope for greatness in just enduring to the end.
1 comment:
I like your sweater!
Post a Comment