Suzanna downloaded photos from her camera card, and this was one of them, from 2008 Christmas. I put up the sparkly pine cone wreath in the same place and the front hall by the door is still yellow, so it fooled me, thinking it was just 2009 Christmas. But John has a beard, and the living room is different painted.
Two hour delayed school because of snowfall. Day off of seminary. And work delayed (I am scheduled to give a census test at the church across the street, and they follow the school snow plan).
It is a malt-o-meal with vanilla ice cream kind of morning!
3 comments:
Roger learned about your vanilla ice cream in Malt-O-Meal tradition a few years ago and now he eats it regularly for breakfast. Yummy.
I have never heard of Malt-o-meal with ice cream. I bet it is delicious! Thanks for the link to the quilt competition. A full baby sized quilt every month based on a theme sounds like a REAL challenge. I'll enter if you do!
Yum! It is so good!
Post a Comment