Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trusty Ladder & Sore Thighs

After day one the stripes looked like this. Big and bold, but it looked unfinished (but I did like the un-even play of size width).

For every stripe you see I went up and down this trusty ladder 6 times. How many stripes do you see?

Hint: there are four repeats across the 13 foot wall and it starts with dark blue and ends before the next dark blue starts.

I think I need to charge more for this painting exercise program.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Whoa. I really like those stripes! What a workout! :)

Emmalyn said...

Love the stripes! Turned out great!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Great job! That would be tough on the legs, though!

Lisa Chin said...

WOW fabulous work!!! Glad you are getting paid for the workout - not as much fun as swimming but beautiful!

Deb said...

I like it. Lots of stripes. Thanks for posting those pictures. Lots of hard work.

Victoria said...

Ooooh... I LOVE it. I am a blue person. It makes me feel peaceful (even though I have a little orange-lover in me as well).

Jane Babcock said...

Makes me think I wouldn't do stripes. They look good though.

BobandLu said...

I'm sure the new owners of the stripes love them, especially since they didn't have to do the up and down. :) I agree, the second picture is much better. More finished. We're doing a big room shift with our people and wish you were closer for advice. Since you're not, I'll have to be a better emailer!