My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
John asked me this morning what Organic vs. Bio means. It is Emma's hardship, chemistry classes, and me not understanding the difference and why she liked one and not the other--so my listing it as a reason to laugh is me laughing at myself. Sorry so vauge and esoteric. Comment with your own reasons to laugh.
Nothing seems very funny today. And I am not a fan of tickling. So... I guess I had better go find some reasons to laugh, even if it means listening to Brian Regan on my iPod while I clean my terrible kitchen.
Ah. If something is "organic", isn't it also "biological"?
I'm with you babe; that's worth laughing about! Sometimes, things can be complex and wearisome, hard to find the energy to laugh. Laughter can feel guilty, in the face of trials, so I think we must strive for laughter anyway. Life is still good, still something to smile about, still something to celebrate and find joyful. Thank you for wanting to laugh.
3 comments:
John asked me this morning what Organic vs. Bio means. It is Emma's hardship, chemistry classes, and me not understanding the difference and why she liked one and not the other--so my listing it as a reason to laugh is me laughing at myself. Sorry so vauge and esoteric. Comment with your own reasons to laugh.
Nothing seems very funny today. And I am not a fan of tickling. So... I guess I had better go find some reasons to laugh, even if it means listening to Brian Regan on my iPod while I clean my terrible kitchen.
Ah. If something is "organic", isn't it also "biological"?
I'm with you babe; that's worth laughing about! Sometimes, things can be complex and wearisome, hard to find the energy to laugh. Laughter can feel guilty, in the face of trials, so I think we must strive for laughter anyway. Life is still good, still something to smile about, still something to celebrate and find joyful. Thank you for wanting to laugh.
Post a Comment