

John has been blogging more. I copied his scanned in photo from his blog this morning, did the tilt thing. Lightened it up. Good memories and good times now!
What do you do when you have no money for a trip away together? Go on a working date. This Friday we will drive down to Ocean City and set up and take down risers for a choral concert. They pay us, plus a free hotel room=anniversary trip! Yes, with a couple of hours of sweaty lifting risers (do you know what a Sissy Bar is?). I am looking forward to it! Emma will be home before we leave, so the kids will be safe all together with two legal adults home. It will be the last time they will be all together for awhile. I hope they have fun without us.
4 comments:
Enjoy the trip together. Any get-away is a good get-away. Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations. You have brought us joy.
Happy Family Bday!
I think the best trips are those that someone else pays for - even if it does require a little sweat equity! Have a great trip. Isn't it amazing to look back and see what babies you were when you got married?
Post a Comment