What were we thinking at this moment? Waiting for the flash to charge? Taken unawares? Tired after a long day for both of us?
I am grateful I can silly/giggle laugh with him and in the next moment be very sober about reverent things. I trust him with my heart, my talents, my weaknesses, my entertainment, my questions, my dreams, my tender feelings, my family, my future, my today.

Tuesday was a busy day. I worked all day, and met family at the park-n-ride so we could go down to Alexandria together. John made yummy sandwiches to eat in the car. I am impressed with his care for family, what he does to nurture us, provide for us. (Photo credit: Suzanna)

Eight year old Grace (fourth from left in front row wearing white dress) was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Lots of family! There is never enough time to talk! It was fun seeing cousin Charlene, Jen's sister and sister-in-law and family.
Quilt note: Polly asked me to make a t-shirt quilt for her of Russ's fantastic shirt collection and ties. Personal goal to finish before Christmas.
1 comment:
Thanks for coming! I like your pictures!
Post a Comment