Stewart took this of us in front of hallyway. Counted cross-stitch by talented hands-LauraJ from Church. Every once in a while I move it around the house, to see it on different walls, different color juxtapositions.
The Primary song says, "Reverence is more than just quietly sitting...reverence is love..."
Love and gratitude.
John had an interview Friday that went well and we should hear back from them early this week. (This is the surveyor job I told family about. It wasn't a sure thing, he had to apply and there are several other applicants.)
I start training Monday for another phase of Census--crew leader again, this time in same city I live in, which will be very convenient, less travel time.
We are surviving. Paying our bills. Tithing comes out first, for every penny we earn or receive. "You pay tithing on money gifts?" Yes. 10% off the top, straight to building temples, giving back to the Lord a portion, feeling grateful that He gives us everything we have. That's the reverent part.
3 comments:
Best wishes this week with your work endevors!
Oh, I hope he gets the job. I'll be praying for you!
You're a good example for your family. The Lord is blessing you in unexpected ways.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment