I asked John for an adverb to describe our marriage. He gave me a long list. Including "sappily"--how would that look for a blog title? You might look for maple tree information under that.
Thursday was the first day of school and seminary after a long break. I had felt strongly during General Conference that I should give my students a copy of "The Living Christ" and tell them I am memorizing it as part of the Young Women Recognition program. It is a value experience, meaning it should take at least ten hours to do.
3 comments:
Oopps, it is a value PROJECT, Suzu told me, again, this morning in seminary. Projects take 10 hours. Experiences can be shorter, but some require 2 or 3 weeks of practice and application before signing off. I will let Suzanna sign off mine, when I finish them.
I remember receiving dating advice when I was younger from some experienced, older friends that I should feel "sparkly" about my relationship with the person I planned to marry. At the time, the relationship I was in did not feel that way. That advice helped me have the courage to end it and then find and marry R. So I like that word "sparkly."
Good project.
Post a Comment