Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How I Felt Three Days Ago


One of the dangers of trying to do a couple photo EVERY DAY is the inconvenience.

Every day?

We've been pretty consistent, thinking out different poses, taking the camera with us when we go places, taking the time, recruiting the photographers or getting better at reaching out our arms to take it ourselves (there is serious skill there). But some mornings I KNOW I won't have time between seminary teaching and running out the door to my job, so I pre-blog.

To blog in advance of the posting you hit the "Post Options" underlined link which allows you to manipulate the post date and time.

It is really Saturday morning at 9 am as I type. I have a list of photos that I want to show. I'll need a new set by Wednesday to finish out the week. That is why some of my titles fit a theme, play out a thought stuck in my head.

I blog for our college daughter, so she knows what we are doing.

I blog for cousin Julie, who will write me and ask if I am okay if I am late blogging each morning!

I write for my siblings. My parents.

I blog for quilt buddies and mural clients!

I write for ward friends-who have callings in other auxiliaries and we never have enough time to talk in the hallways.

I write for networking with new friends!

I write for me-yes, journal worthy thoughts. My family history with photos. I blog instead of scrapbook. With the goal of getting it printed into a book--maybe someday.

I blog for John, so he knows what I am thinking. I blog for us, as a couple, to stand united with him in hard-no-job-transition time.

I blog for the discipline and commitment! To show myself I am trust-worthy and can do what I say I will do.



I have learned incredible things from other bloggers; I've been inspired, uplifted, sobered. I've cried, laughed, and learned new skills. I have a goal of more tutorial blog entries; to share what I have learned with readers. I stalked several blogs for months before I felt brave enough to just start my own--and with lots of help from Emma, created this.

This little explanation of my world. My stories. How I see things. What I felt and what I thought about three days ago...

6 comments:

BobandLu said...

You are part of my morning routine. I love knowing that I'll see something from you every day - thankful for the future post capabilities!

Emmalyn said...

I am glad to be a part of your blog witnessing you!

Sherry said...

I'm glad we can keep up with each other through our blogs!

Lisa Chin said...

I have loved getting to know you better through your blog!

Julie said...

Yes, my day would NOT be complete without a post from you!

Jane Babcock said...

Yes, what will I do without blogs every morning.