John was released from being Elder's Quorum President last Sunday. That means less meetings. A lot less. Home Sunday mornings!
My parents are in town watching General Conference with us over at my in-laws--they have a big tv and cable (we have a tv for movies, but no connection). Good way to celebrate Easter! I've been freezing cookies to pull out for today. John is making rolls to go with the hams. Frog Eye Salad sounds good. Never had it? Anici Pepe pasta with fruit and whipping cream mixed into a cream base and marshmallows added.
Good food, good company, good celebrating!
Happy Easter! I am thankful for the teachings growing up that gave me a foundation for understanding the resurrection. Going through physical trials, pain, body-part failures, having babies has all made me appreciate it even more, that hope for a renewal, a re-uniting of our spirits with a perfected body.
4 comments:
We LOVE frogs eye salad, enjoy!!
Love the bowtie! Happy Easter!
Yay! Someone else out here who knows what Frog Eye Salad is! Every time I've made it since moving here I'm asked what it is.
Hope you had a happy happy Easter! Did you watch conference on your computer?
Post a Comment