I was carving corned beef out of the crock pot for dinner last Tuesday and John came up behind me with the camera. He always says, "Don't cut yourself" when he does this, so I won't startle and slip. He has a habit of sneaking up on me at Church, too, quietly, than planting a kiss on my cheek. Sometimes I can hear him breathing a second before he makes his move, anticipating the kiss and jumping into it. Sometimes he catches me completely off guard, and I jump, and blush.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
She's Holding a Knife
I was carving corned beef out of the crock pot for dinner last Tuesday and John came up behind me with the camera. He always says, "Don't cut yourself" when he does this, so I won't startle and slip. He has a habit of sneaking up on me at Church, too, quietly, than planting a kiss on my cheek. Sometimes I can hear him breathing a second before he makes his move, anticipating the kiss and jumping into it. Sometimes he catches me completely off guard, and I jump, and blush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment