Thursday, April 15, 2010

He Comes and Finds Me

Whew! Polls are closed. I can SHOW YOU! My entry for "So You Think You Can Quilt" contest/obligation/challenge. I should have written that I was inspired by a very, very old children's "History of Apple Pie" book that is in public domain. I loved the ABC's all about apple pie. Should have titled it "Vintage American" and rusted up the scissors some like the pair I modeled this quilt after. I am still in the running for the next round.

It is flattering to be sought out.
Looked for. Found.
Followed.
Yearned for.
Written to.
Blogged about?

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Ooooh!!! I love love LOVE it! You are so creative and so good at making your ideas turn out. Good luck!

Sarah said...

That's the one I voted for! :)

Eve said...

Yours was my favorite!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I thought that would be yours! Good job. I'd like to see the idea it came from too! What other projects are you working on?

Julie said...

Hooray! I voted for you! Love it.

Is that framed doily one Grandma made? Tell me what color the background is. I have one I MUST get framed, but I just could never decide on a background color.

Lisa Chin said...

Very nice! I have mixed emotions about going out of the contest. Glad to not be obligated to one more thing - phew! But I have a great circle quilt that I think would have done well for next month - oh well. Best wishes in the contest!!!