Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Ways of Christmas: Increase Day 9

"Increase
Symbol: Wisemen
Scripture: A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels (Proverbs 1:5)
Ideas: Increase your knowledge of the scriptures. How do you build this into your daily routine? Also, the Lord is just waiting to bless you. He is generous. If you give but just a little, he will bless you more than you can imagine. How have you found this to be true in your life?"
This is where I learn and the scriptures make perfect sense...
I will somehow include this symbol of the temple in my 12 Ways of Christmas. I still need to make at least two more DC temple quilts, for two more daughters. Do my sons want one, too?

2 comments:

Michele B. said...

An answer to your previous question....June through September and December rehearsels are held in the conference center...my friend gave me a public affairs number for the choir it is, 801-240-6360 if there was other questions :).....

Jane Babcock said...

You need to ask?