We interrupt the "12 Ways of Christmas" to bring you young Sam.
Tall Sam.
He is one of 5 boys in chorus. John would call this a target-rich environment. The high school choir teacher was there and asked if Sam was coming to sing for him next year! He asked about Max, too, and the Tabernacle choir rehersals in SLC (Does anyone know if they are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?)The sister LDS missionaries came with us and met lots of new friends. Good concert!
4 comments:
I know you have to be at least 25, live within a 100 mile radius, and a temple recommend. You send in an audition tape with one song from three songs choosen by the church I know one of them is abide with me, and there is a few other things you have to include on the audition tape, you send in the tape and they will call you in August sometime for auditons..auditons include musical theory, and in person singing...I have a friend who sings in the choir, and a ward member who also sings in the choir...thats why I know :)
The Thursday night rehearsals are open to the public.
there is 8 boys in chorus some weren't there that night
anyways where is the video of me?
Post a Comment