My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Its nice your kids school has an orchestra. We have marching band / school band only. Chorus opportunities yes, but no interest in singing. Great to see and hear your kids!
Sam's group sound like they have grown up voices! Great that he's sharing his talent. Suzanna on harp is also good to see. It's an awesome instrument. I admire her dedication and talent.
3 comments:
We love having musical grandchildren.
Its nice your kids school has an orchestra. We have marching band / school band only. Chorus opportunities yes, but no interest in singing. Great to see and hear your kids!
Sam's group sound like they have grown up voices! Great that he's sharing his talent. Suzanna on harp is also good to see. It's an awesome instrument. I admire her dedication and talent.
Post a Comment