Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Ways of Christmas: "Speak" Day 7

"Speak
Symbol: Gift
Scripture: I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people (Psamls 85:8)
Ideas: Gift of the gospel. What this gift means to you personally. Sharing the “good news” with our family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. “Joy to the World” DVD give-away." (I have one of these dvds to give away--first one that asks in comments gets it--free, just let me know!)

This heart block (from a FGQG Christmas exchange) looks like it could turn into lips easily, with some judicious black thread/quilting.

Please look here if you have a few minutes to see some beautiful Bible videos. Our Christmas gift to you.

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

I have that DVD so don't include me in the giveaway but I wanted to say how much I am enjoying your 12 ways of Christmas. :D