Sunday, December 25, 2011

Still the Same

Merry Christmas to my long distance family!
Emma's room/sewing studio/crafting space is still crazy, piled high, unorganzied. I have failed in my effort to get rid of 2011 things this year. Made a dent. I gave away lots of things we weren't using, but I still have a long way to go in orangizing my life and home.
We parents are still madly in love, happily married, actively dating, best friends.
Roxie reading on the couch, immersed in a new pile of books from the library...
Extended family dinners. WE ALL LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!
Christmas tree decorated by children still at home. This year it is up on the blue suitcase footstool (so it is easier to walk around, so little friend Hazel wasn't pulling things off, for greater window viewing from outside looking-in...).

May this day find you in health & joy & the spirit of Christmas warm you all through the next year. XOX God be with you 'till we meet again.

2 comments:

landbeck said...

All great things to remain! I love Christmastime with you.

Lisa Chin said...

One thing that doesn't look the same however is that it looks like you have given away some pounds. Good job! Love the kissing picture as you can see that there is still passion there. You two are awesome.