Photo credit to patient Stewart. Tomorrow I will show you the family shot we got from this sitting--freezing cold on the front porch with our brown fuzzy blanket rigged up behind us.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Finally, a QUILT to SHOW!
Photo credit to patient Stewart. Tomorrow I will show you the family shot we got from this sitting--freezing cold on the front porch with our brown fuzzy blanket rigged up behind us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I like the quilt and the photo very much.
Very hot picture! That turned out great!
very cool quilt. love the green & zig zags added.
again, a picture that makes me want to take more couple pics
YES, more couple pictures! This can be you and Bob's year of study. You could train Seb and Gabe as photographers!
Love your quilt.....esp the border!
Wow Jennilyn! The booger green is such a good idea and I desperately need to know how you did that border. I'm getting inspired! thanks
Those are GREAT pictures!!! You need to frame that one of you and John. Saweet!
BEAUTIFUL QUILT!!!! You should give quilting lessons. I would soooo sign up.
I think this is one of my favorite photos of you two!
I love the quilt, especially the zigzag boarders. Hopefully I will get to see it in person one day.
Beautiful couple photos. And a fantastic quilt. UFOs are definitely worth pursuing.
Post a Comment