Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There Will Be Toys

This is the first picture I have ever taken using the timer. I hurt myself sliding across the kitchen floor to be included in this shot. Bruises heal. And look, that smile is real.
Our kids have outgrown baby toys. We pull plates and measuring cups out to play with now.

And our favorite baby thought this ball had great texture. She is very patient with us as we goof around trying to make her smile and laugh.

The cantaloupe-ball made a delicious dinner. I came home from working to the smells of John crock-potting chicken, carrots, and he made potatoes, corn, GRAVY (this man can make the best gravy! I didn't know that until after we were married and he made me gravy on our honeymoon, but it was a great perk of him serving a full-time LDS mission in Oklahoma, and learning from the pros where they do gravy righteously!)

4 comments:

Deb said...

Righteous gravy. That's funny.

Lisa Chin said...

Did he learn to make biscuits too?

Love the babies look in the first photo!

Jennilyn said...

Yes, biscuits and gravy. Good stuff.

geri said...

Love it. Hazel is spoiled rotten at your house. She must be, she always comes home so happy!