Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weird Blue Dragon


Dragon breath. Dragon hoard. Time to de-clutter.

Our Relief Society now has a monthly swap, bring what you don't want/aren't using. We sort them by subject, and then browse, take home what we want, and the rest is donated to the Clothing & Housewares exchange in Baltimore. It is like DI, but FREE. Great way to re-cycle. Each ward donates a month of Saturdays twice a year to organize and sort.

6 comments:

Emmalyn said...

Is that what you took home or is that at the exchange?

I think it is a great idea! Fun to get rid of things and get new things.

Lisa Chin said...

Fun idea. We recently had a swap here in the ward that was very successful and they are planning another one soon. I need to go through more of my things to add to it.

seven smiles said...

Jennilyn,
thanks so much for your help today in "Activity Days"-- you are so talented.

xo

Likely said...

Is the weird blue dragon going to be there tomorrow night?????????

I have a huge box off stuff to bring. I am loving this chance to declutter every month!

landbeck said...

Ohhh, no, the blue dragon was sitting in a booth at the Harford Mall. I am bringing stuff to swap tonight, but this isn't one of them (didn't pay the $40 for it.)

Jane Babcock said...

Advice: don't wait 29 years before decluttering, like we did. I found stuff I didn't know I had, and it's hard work! Love, Dad