
Tommorrow is a big celebration for us. We waited for each other. 21 years ago we had a picnic family dinner at Grandma Carlson's house in Springville. John got sick. He drove me home anyway. We said goodnight without kissing. We never kissed as an engaged couple (weird, I know). The big day at the temple would be tomorrow, when our family and friends would gather around us and witness our marriage inside the LDS Salt Lake Temple. Beautiful place. Peaceful place. Full of love and joy and goodness. After the wonderful wedding brunch at the Lion House we took off for a bed and breakfast in Manti, and then camping at Zion's National Park. We did come back for a reception three days later. I think those reception pictures I look a little smug, happily knowing, glowing. I don't have those scanned in, or I would prove it to you.
3 comments:
happy anniversary!
I love this picture too!
Congrats on making it last!
Post a Comment