Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sunshine Suzanna and Exciting Adventures!


Suzanna was disappointed that baby Hazel was gone before she got home from school. She loves babies! Loves babysitting. Loves the outdoors and making dandelion necklaces. She is on her way to a concert in DC tonight with a girlfriend from Church. Be safe!
(see Lisa 9-Patch Nurse's pillow!)

I am cleaning the sewing room so Emma has a place to sleep tonight. She is home for four days before she flies to London for studies. I am excited for her, the things she will do there, the art she will see!

Suggestions for things she shouldn't miss?

While Emma is gone at school I use this room to sew, blog, craft. It is a busy room. Today I have been moving lots of boxes, evicting dust bunnies. Discovering fabric treasures in my piles. Invisible shelves, clear boxes, more shelves would help me feel more organized, and getting rid of the things I will never use, fabrics I've fallen out of love with, took as a charity for someone else, never liked, etc. Busy day.

3 comments:

kim said...

I always enjoy your blog :)
Is Suzanna going to see Owl City tonight? Our Alyssa is there...just texted me to say that they arrived safely via the Metro. I envy them their adventures! It's a small world, isn't it?

kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry said...

I still haven't found a good babysitter. Since we are moving closer I may have to have Suzanna come watch the kiddos for us to have a date night to ourselves.