Friday, April 16, 2010

Surprising Parent Moments


This post isn't about me--it's about my kids. There was a moment last night, watching 16 year old Maxwell, that all dramatic suspension of belief and reality mingled and I saw his joy at being a parent, and I got teary-eyed. He will be a great Daddy. He has a tender, sweet, nurturing, loving, affectionate side of him that will make some future princess a very happy wife.

If you live close by, $5 will get you into Aberdeen High School auditorium at 6:30 (doors open) and you can see "Annie" in person! Friday and Saturday night! DevinK and CarianneJ are also in the production (that makes 3 of my seminary kids!)
We had fun! I love these pictures of Suzu and Roxie sitting in the window. I hope they grow up knowing they are loved, valued, and cherished. I want them to be optimistic about their future, joyful and full of songs!

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Sweet pictures. Annie is one of our favorite productions. I wish we were close enough to come watch!

Sherry said...

Was the last performance last night? I really wanted to come, but our van started acting up and we couldn't make it.