This is a quilt for an amazing baby who lives in a pink and green nursery! Not perfectly done, but lots easier than doing triangle zig-zags. Strip piece, cut into squares, and sew on point in rows (that is the hardest part, keeping track of color changes).
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Time for a Quilt
This is a quilt for an amazing baby who lives in a pink and green nursery! Not perfectly done, but lots easier than doing triangle zig-zags. Strip piece, cut into squares, and sew on point in rows (that is the hardest part, keeping track of color changes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very pretty quilt. I'm sure the baby will spend many hours rubbing against the silky fabric.
It was great to see you and all your siblings last night. I wish we had had more time to visit but such it is with receptions. It just occurred to me that I probably won't see you in person for the next two years. I'm glad we've become online friends. Have a safe journey back home!
I know I said it yesterday, but I absolutely love it. I was just coming here to copy the link to your blog for a post about the quilt! I took pictures but I'm have problems uploading them -- mind if I just use your pictures?
It's beautiful! You have such great talent. Maybe one day I will get there...
Post a Comment