Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nativity Play & Craft Idea

Long family tradition: dress up in costume & act out story from Luke. This year we did it on Sunday. We delegated out assignments to the children. They turned it back and asked John & I to be Mary & Joseph!
This Nativity is for Luanna to see--we all thought of her and her craft exchange each December. Black & white photos against white background and floor, individuals decopauged on wooden blocks. Cow costume, sheep, etc. I want to do this! Make one with family members, maybe even extended family members...How fun would it be to have cousins acting out parts? Siblings, what do you think? We have a year!

John is doing another NIH vaccine study, this time with malaria. Suzu made this sweet glow-in-dark mosquito "Malaria Man" t-shirt!
Suzanna played "O, Holy Night" for birthday celebration dinner.

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Great ideas. That mosquito bugs me though.

BobandLu said...

Silly mom!
You're right Jenni, I love the photo nativity. Did I tell you I ended up doing the husband/wife silhouettes? It worked out wonderfully.